The Neepawa Multi-Use Trail Park provides fun for all ages.
It is located at the north end of Neepawa at 50°14’31.6″N 99°26’48.3″W The 5.1 KM course involves increasing levels of difficulty, a pump track and a wooden feature track. The Park is surrounded by a walking trail. The Trail Park is open year round with opportunities for cycling, fat biking, walking/running, tobogganing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
The natural grade plus man-made hills combine short technical climbs and descents with table tops and jumps. Technical features include drops, table tops, wall ramp, boulders, logs and berms.
Please wear a helmet and ride to your skill level.
Join us at the HyLife Back Forty for a day of FUN! Put your skills to the test and showcase your talents in a FUN, STRESS FREE environment! All skill levels are welcome and want this to be a way to introduce riders to racing. All participants will receive a gift bag full of swag a FREE LUNCH and a chance to win some really great prizes!
- (U11) Race – 2 laps of a 1 km course
- (Y16) Race – 1 lap of a 5 km course
By using the HyLife Back Forty Multi-Use Trail Park, you assume the risk of any injury and or damages that may occur when using this Trail Park. You are responsible for your own safety.
1. This area is not supervised. Serious injuries can occur even with precautions. Use at your own risk.
2. Stay in control of your bike at all times.
3. Stay on the marked trails and follow all posted rules,
including directional signage.
4. Do not stop where you obstruct a riding feature or where you are not visible to other users.
5. Do not attempt any of the riding features unless you have sufficient ability and skill.
6. Read the posted difficulty ratings before using a specific riding feature.
7. Helmets are mandatory and protective padding is strongly recommended.
8. Users under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Beware of changing conditions. Inspect the riding features before use. Do not walk or cycle on wet/muddy trails.
10. Spectators must watch from outside the riding areas.
11. Pets must be leashed and kept outside the riding areas. Please pick up after your pet.
12. No motorized vehicles permitted.
13. No modifications to the riding features is permitted. Unauthorized riding features will be removed.
14. This area is open daily from dawn till dusk.
15. Be respectful of the Park and other users.
16. Place garbage and recycling in appropriate containers.
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street
Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Phone (204) 476-7600