Neepawa and Area Immigrant Settlement Services, Inc.
342 Mountain Avenue
2nd Floor (Old Neepawa Gladstone Co-op Building)
Immigrant Settlement Services’ mission is to assist newcomer permanent residents & refugees with integrating into life in their new country and community. Settlement Services helps people develop skills and knowledge to participate in a new society by providing information, classes or workshops directed at the needs of the newcomer.
- Information and Orientation on life in Canada
- English Language training classes for adults
- Employment related services
- Community connections (information & referrals to other services)
- Support & Advocacy of Settlement issues.
- Cultural diversity training for employers and Permanent Residents & Refugees
All Services are Free of Charge and are available for any Permanent Resident or Refugee living within Neepawa, Minnedosa & Gladstone area. Neepawa and Area Immigrant Settlement Services, Inc is funded by Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada.