NOTICE – Did you know….?
That the owner of each lot, on which there is a building, house or structure along a street, road or lane in the Town of Neepawa MUST have a number(s) (as designated by the Town) affixed & maintained on the front of each building, house or structure fronting the street/road/lane.
Numbers shall be:
- Affixed in the most visible location;
- No less than 127mm (5inches) in height;
- Contrasting color to the structure on which it is affixed;
- Durable to all weather conditions;
- Properties with entrance lanes more than 30 feet, shall have numbers posted at end of lane & affixed to building.
According to Town of Neepawa By-Law No. 3002 – you may be subject to:
- An instant justice fine of $50.00;
- Further, liable, on summary conviction, to a fine of not less than $100.00 or more than $1000.00 for each day’s neglect or failure to comply; and in default of payment, subject to imprisonment for a term not exceeding thirty (30) days.
If you have any questions or require further clarification
contact the Town Office (204) 476-7600.