Location: 418 Davidson Street, Neepawa
The Town of Neepawa Recreation Services Department manages the Neepawa Swimming Pool. This is a junior Olympic sized, outdoor pool.
The facility offers – Red Cross Swim Kids Level 1-10 and Red Cross Assistant Life Guard, Life Guard and Water Safety Instructor (WSI Training).
Our facility boasts popular programs such as Aqua Fit, Parents and Tots, Lap Swim, and Family Swim.
Online Swimming Lesson registration opens the 3rd week in March 2020.
- March 17 – Sessions 1, 2 and 3
- March 18 – Sessions 4, 5 and 6
- March 19 – Sessions 7 and 8
Prices for the 2020 Season will be available by March 2020.
Swimming Lesson Schedule & Registration Info 2020
In an effort to streamline the swimming lesson registration process, the Town of Neepawa has set up an online registration system.
Online registrations will open in March 2020.
In order to use this system you must:
- Know the level(s) that your child(ren) will be entering
(Duck & Sea Turtle – the child must be at least 3 years of age as of January 1, 2020, Salamander – must be age 4)
- Know the session(s) that you will be registering your child(ren) for
- Know the times in the session that you will require
- Provide your child(ren)’s date of birth and emergency contact information
- Be prepared to pay for the lessons online via credit card and print your receipt. The Town of Neepawa cannot reprint receipts.
- Please note that any refunds or changes to registrations will be done less any processing/administrative fees.
- Be prepared with a Visa or Mastercard
You are only allowed 15 minutes before you are “timed out” so ensure that your information is ready when you start.
If you require assistance with any of the above information, please contact the Town Office at (204) 476-7600 PRIOR to the opening of registration.
June 8 – June 19, 2020
June 22 – June 26
June 29 – July 3, 2020
July 6 – July 17, 2020
July 20 – July 24, 2020
July 27 – July 31, 2020
August 3 – August 7, 2020
August 10 – August 14, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street
Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Phone (204) 476-7600