Location: 418 Davidson Street, Neepawa
Online registration will open in March 2020
The Town of Neepawa Recreation Services Department manages the Neepawa Swimming Pool. This is a junior Olympic sized, outdoor pool.
The facility offers – Red Cross Swim Kids Level 1-10 and Red Cross Assistant Life Guard, Life Guard and Water Safety Instructor (WSI Training)
Our facility boasts popular programs such as Aqua Fit, Parents and Tots, Lap Swim, and Family Swim.
Prices for the 2020 Swim Season will be available by March 2020.
Swimming Lesson Schedule & Registration Info 2020
In an effort to streamline the swimming lesson registration process, the Town of Neepawa has set up an online registration system.
Online registrations will open in March 2020.
In order to use this system you must:
- Know the level(s) that your child(ren) will be entering
(Duck & Sea Turtle – the child must be at least 3 years of age as of January 1, 2019, Salamander – must be age 4)
- Know the session(s) that you will be registering your child(ren) for
- Know the times in the session that you will require
- Provide your child(ren)’s date of birth and emergency contact information
- Be prepared to pay for the lessons online via credit card and print your receipt. The Town of Neepawa cannot reprint receipts.
- Please note that any refunds or changes to registrations will be done less any processing/administrative fees.
- If your child(ren) physically reside within the Town of Neepawa please use coupon code 437 at checkout.
- Be prepared with a Visa or Mastercard – OR- your bank transit (routing #) and account number to pay by e-cheque.
You are only allowed 15 minutes before you are “timed out” so ensure that your information is ready when you start.
If you require assistance with any of the above information, please contact the Town Office at (204) 476-7600 PRIOR to the opening of registration.
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street
Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Phone (204) 476-7600