Quotation for Supply & Delivery of Petunia’s to Riverside Cemetery – Click here for tender document
Neepawa’s historic and picturesque Riverside Cemetery is a tourist attraction, well known for graves carpeted in petunia and park like setting. Each year over 3600 dozen petunias are planted on perpetual care graves.
The Town of Neepawa is currently seeking quotes for the supply and delivery of 3650 dozen petunias for 2018, with the option of an extension to 2020 on a year by year basis. Should the option to extend be exercised, the successful bidder will be notified by November 1 the year prior.
Petunia Supply Requirements:
- 3650 dozen carpet mix
- Not less than 38mm and no more than 75mm in height
- 4 leaf stage
- Mixed colours
- Preferably grown in peat packs of 6 or 12
Price per dozen to include delivery costs to Riverside Cemetery, 1 Smith Drive in 3 equal shipments (to be coordinated with the Cemetery Custodian):
- Approximately the week of May 20
- Approximately the week of May 30
- Approximately the week of June 10
- Quotations must be completed on the attached sheet. Incomplete quotations will not be accepted.
- Sealed quotations will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
- Electronic quotations will be accepted and immediately sealed if sent to email@example.com
- Quotations should be addressed to:
Town of Neepawa
“Quotation for Petunias”
Attn: Denis Saquet, C.E.T., Manager of Operations
Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street, Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Questions can be directed to Denis Saquet, Manager of Operations by phone (204) 476-7655 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful quotation will be notified on Wednesday, November 22, 2017.