The Town of Neepawa is a vibrant, diverse agricultural community that is rapidly expanding with much to offer our residents!
Did you know?
- Our population has grown from 3,629 residents in 2011 to 4,609 residents in 2016.
- Neepawa has had many new housing developments as well as new businesses and jobs emerging in a variety of manufacturing and retail sectors.
- Our strong retail sector offers our residents and our local trading area, a diverse selection of goods without traveling to larger centers.
- We are centrally located, nestled along the White mud River and south of the Riding Mountain escarpment and we service a very large trading area.
- Our health care facilities are exceptional and continually expanding – with many health care professionals to choose from.
- We are rooted by strong educational services, active services clubs and recreational groups, along with a proactive, growing business community.
- Neepawa provides plenty of multi-cultural art programs, recreational opportunities and facilities for all ages, including family music classes for infants and toddlers, to activities for the seniors.
- We have a strong church and organizational group community that continually make Neepawa a safe, clean, wonderful place to live, work and play.
- The Town of Neepawa is committed to maintaining an excellent quality of life for all our residents.
The MS Bike Tour is coming to your community September 7 & 8th. We are looking for volunteers to help make the MS Bike Riding Mountain Challenge event a success! There are a variety of roles available to match the interests, skills and...Read more