ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR:
RCMP CLERK II
Mandatory Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Formal clerical, administrative & reception training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- RCMP security screening/clearances at Top Secret Level III (Required)
- Proficient in transcription of taped statements and correspondence
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Two years’ post-secondary education in office administration, etc. or a related field preferred
- Two (2) or more years training and experience in police and municipal procedures with the ability to interpret and apply Acts, Regulations and Directives.
- Working knowledge of police related databases and systems, including PROS, CPIC and PIRS
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity (35 hours per week Monday to Friday) with exposure to high stress situations. Confidentiality is imperative.
This position is posted and will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the Town of Neepawa and CUPE Local 1735-01.
Please contact the Town Office @ 204-476-7603 for position details.
The Town of Neepawa reserves the right to underfill this position with first consideration given to current Town of Neepawa CUPE employees.
The selection process will include an interview and written testing.
Rate of Pay: Start @ $19.57 per hour
Applications, including Resume’, will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. Friday August 24, 2018 at:
Town of Neepawa, P.O. Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street, Neepawa, MB, R0J 1H0
Fax: 204-476-7624, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Neepawa thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.