Water Treatment Plant Operator
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12, G.E.D., or Mature High School Diploma
- Must hold and maintain a Class 5 Province of Manitoba driver’s license.
- Class 1 Operator’s Certificate in Water Treatment as issued by the Province of Manitoba or equivalent, or achieved within eighteen (18) months of appointment
- Any additional certification required under Provincial guidelines and legislation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Two years’ post-secondary education in a related field preferred
- Class 3 Water Treatment Operator or higher preferred
- Previous experience in municipal water plant operations, with a strong working knowledge of the required water treatment processes
This Permanent, full-time opportunity (80 hours bi-weekly) includes weekend shifts and on-call requirements. This position is posted and will be offered in accordance with conditions identified in the Collective Agreement between the Town of Neepawa and CUPE Local 1735-01. Please contact the Town Office @ 204-476-7655 for position details.
The Town of Neepawa reserves the right to underfill this position.
First consideration will be given to current Town of Neepawa CUPE employees
The selection process will include an interview, physical testing and written testing.
Rate of Pay: $24.31 – $27.94 per hour (2019 rates)
Applications, including Resume’, will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. Friday May 31, 2019 at:
Town of Neepawa, P.O. Box 339, 275 Hamilton Street, Neepawa, MB, R0J 1H0
Fax: 204-476-7624, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town of Neepawa thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.